Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ◊ In Search of Salvo in Sicily! (Montalbano, Of Course!) ◊ October 17, 2017
- ♦ October = Italian-American Heritage Month ♦ October 9, 2017
- Puglia #7: The Salento Seduction Continues! October 2, 2017
- ♦ More Bordeaux…Merci, Uniworld ♦ September 21, 2017
- ♦ Bonjour from Bordeaux! ♦ September 17, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: San Gimignano
♥ La Dolce Vita Loves Tuscany! ♥ “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” – Thomas Merton Is it possible to ever get enough of Tuscany? As I come to the last few days … Continue reading
♥ La Dolce Vita Loves Tuscany! ♥ “The charm of Italy is akin to that of being in love.” – Stendhal Starting in Florence, the “cradle of the Renaissance”, let’s take walks and explore the picturesque hill town of Siena … Continue reading
Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to Michela (Miky) Ricciarelli. I met Miky quite serendipitously while visiting Florence in spring 2014 and from the moment we met it was impossible not to absolutely love spending time with her! … Continue reading