Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
- ♦Sicily’s Remarkable Roman Villa del Casale♦ June 27, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Italy Expert
Believe it or not, there are actually people who don’t like chocolate!? Really?! Well, you can bet that I am NOT one of those people…and, thank goodness, I’m not allergic to it either! So, when I was in Genoa in … Continue reading
Surrounded by water, Sicily is the largest island in the Mediterranean and, along with her surrounding islands, Regione Siciliana is the largest region of Italy. As with every island, Sicily is defined by her relationship to the sea and how … Continue reading
♥ You’ll Say “Grazie!” ♥ From now through Valentine’s Day you can still purchase my book on AMAZON for ONLY $9.99 for the paperback and $3.99 for the Kindle version!! ♥ Over 400 Italy travel tips for ONLY $9.99? Si! … Continue reading