Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
- ♦Sicily’s Remarkable Roman Villa del Casale♦ June 27, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Positano
La Dolce Vita on the Amalfi! ** Superior! Superb! Superlative! 5-Star! ** La Sponda is located in the acclaimed Le Sirenuse Hotel in the heart of the village of Positano on the famed Amalfi coast. Perched above the spectacular bay … Continue reading
♥ My Moveable Feast ♥ Moveable feast is defined as “a religious feast day that does not occur on the same calendar date each year. The term refers most often to Easter and other Christian holy days whose dates are … Continue reading
Positano is a small town located on the spectacular and seductive Amalfi Coast (Costiera Amalfitana) on the Mediterranean coast in the region of Campania. Positano takes picturesque to a whole new level! Let’s take a stroll through this picture-perfect town, … Continue reading