Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
- ♦Sicily’s Remarkable Roman Villa del Casale♦ June 27, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: wine tasting in Tuscany
🍷Famous Sustainable Tuscan Winery Merges Delicately with Nature 🍷 Chianti Classico and Antinori are almost synonymous but the Antinori family isn’t one to rest on its reputation…Susan introduces us to their innovative and futuristic approach to wine making… Buried … Continue reading
🍷Tuscany is well-known for its extraordinary wines…Val takes us to an off-the-beaten track part of this region that you may not know about and may want to put on your list to visit the next time you’re in Italy!
🍷This week we’ll be enjoying an Italian Wine Trail & Tale with Phyllis Knudsen in Tuscany. Phyllis and her husband, Joe Millman, arranged a very special private tour and tasting at a boutique winery near Montalcino…let’s join them, shall … Continue reading