Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♥ Gelato: Love from Italy ♥ November 14, 2017
- We ♥ Puglia! (And YOU Will, Too!) November 7, 2017
- ♥NEW! Sweetheart Deals for Italy in 2018♥ October 29, 2017
- ◊ In Search of Salvo in Sicily! (Montalbano, Of Course!) ◊ October 17, 2017
- ♦ October = Italian-American Heritage Month ♦ October 9, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Umbrian hill towns
Deruta is another of so many picturesque Italian hill towns. Located in the region of Umbria and province of Perugia in central Italy…
The Duomo di Orvieto almost defies description! It is truly stunning and spectacular!
The quintessential medieval town of Orvieto, built on a tufa outcropping–a volcanic “plug”–sits like the a jewel on a crown in the Umbrian countryside. Orvieto, with its panoramic views of the lush green surrounding hillsides and valleys, is the personification … Continue reading