Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ◊ In Search of Salvo in Sicily! (Montalbano, Of Course!) ◊ October 17, 2017
- ♦ October = Italian-American Heritage Month ♦ October 9, 2017
- Puglia #7: The Salento Seduction Continues! October 2, 2017
- ♦ More Bordeaux…Merci, Uniworld ♦ September 21, 2017
- ♦ Bonjour from Bordeaux! ♦ September 17, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Toscana
♦ Their Story is My Story ♦ “We all grow up with the weight of history on us. Our ancestors dwell in the attics of our brains as they do in the spiraling chains of knowledge hidden in every cell … Continue reading
♥ I knew I had some roots in Tuscany in the hills of Garfagnana near Lucca but I didn’t learn the whole story until recently… ♥ We may not have much choice on how and where our story begins but … Continue reading