Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
- search box:
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♦ Only in Liguria… ♦ April 25, 2017
- ♦ Only in Puglia… ♦ April 18, 2017
- ♥ Tire of Taormina? Never! ♥ April 4, 2017
- Feeling a Bit Fool-ish Today? A Tidbit about April Fool’s… April 1, 2017
- 🍷MORE Italian Wine Trail Tales with Wine Friends, Victoria & Samuele!🍷 March 28, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Susan Nelson
🍷Famous Sustainable Tuscan Winery Merges Delicately with Nature 🍷 Chianti Classico and Antinori are almost synonymous but the Antinori family isn’t one to rest on its reputation…Susan introduces us to their innovative and futuristic approach to wine making… Buried … Continue reading
🍷As you may know, wine and wine making was an essential enterprise in the Roman Empire. This week, we will visit Campania and Susan will introduce us to a winery that is reviving the ancient vines of Pompeii… 🍷Mastroberardino Vineyards … Continue reading