Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♥ Gelato: Love from Italy ♥ November 14, 2017
- We ♥ Puglia! (And YOU Will, Too!) November 7, 2017
- ♥NEW! Sweetheart Deals for Italy in 2018♥ October 29, 2017
- ◊ In Search of Salvo in Sicily! (Montalbano, Of Course!) ◊ October 17, 2017
- ♦ October = Italian-American Heritage Month ♦ October 9, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Slow Food
Perhaps, like me, you’ve never heard of chinotto? My introduction was in September when we visited a chinotto plantation in the Savona province of Liguria… Join me, won’t you, and we’ll learn about this unusual fruit together…