Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♦ Bonjour from Bordeaux! ♦ September 17, 2017
- ♥NEW! Sweetheart Deals for Italy in 2018♥ August 31, 2017
- ♥ Countdown to Buon Giorno, Italy! (Again!) ♥ August 29, 2017
- Countdown to Bon Voyage & Bonjour, Bordeaux! August 22, 2017
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: sightseeing in Sicily
Villa del Casale, protected by UNESCO in 1997, is considered to be one of, if not, the best preserved villas from anywhere in the Roman Empire. Built in the early 4th century, the magnificent Roman Villa is located 3 km … Continue reading
Taormina is a picturesque hill town hugging the rugged eastern coastline of Sicily. With its steep, narrow passageways and breathtaking vistas, for me, it’s pure magic… The first time I woke up in Taormina, it was almost exactly 10 years … Continue reading