Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♥ Gelato: Love from Italy ♥ November 14, 2017
- We ♥ Puglia! (And YOU Will, Too!) November 7, 2017
- ♥NEW! Sweetheart Deals for Italy in 2018♥ October 29, 2017
- ◊ In Search of Salvo in Sicily! (Montalbano, Of Course!) ◊ October 17, 2017
- ♦ October = Italian-American Heritage Month ♦ October 9, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Sicily tour
Join me as I go hot on the trail of the elusive Inspector Montalbano… It’s no mystery that I am and have been an avid fan of Andrea Camilleri’s engaging Sicilian inspector, Commissario Montalbano, since 2007. Then, while visiting Siracusa … Continue reading
Villa del Casale, protected by UNESCO in 1997, is considered to be one of, if not, the best preserved villas from anywhere in the Roman Empire. Built in the early 4th century, the magnificent Roman Villa is located 3 km … Continue reading