Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
- search box:
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♦ Only in Liguria… ♦ April 25, 2017
- ♦ Only in Puglia… ♦ April 18, 2017
- ♥ Tire of Taormina? Never! ♥ April 4, 2017
- Feeling a Bit Fool-ish Today? A Tidbit about April Fool’s… April 1, 2017
- 🍷MORE Italian Wine Trail Tales with Wine Friends, Victoria & Samuele!🍷 March 28, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Puglia 2017
Among the most important cities in Puglia’s Salento sub-region is Galatina. A lovely Baroque gem, it is located midway between Lecce and Gallipoli, in the heart of the Grecia Salentina. Until 1861 Galatina was called San Pietro in Galatina in … Continue reading
Today we will meet a master sculptor from the Salento sub-region of Puglia. Today we will meet Renzo Buttazzo…