Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Countdown to Bon Voyage & Bonjour, Bordeaux! August 22, 2017
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Mercato Centrale
After visiting the Uffizi, David, and the Duomo, let’s take a stroll and visit the Central Market of Florence… * * * * * Located in the historic San Lorenzo neighborhood of Florence, Mercato Centrale Firenze opened in spring of … Continue reading