Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ◊ In Search of Salvo in Sicily! (Montalbano, Of Course!) ◊ October 17, 2017
- ♦ October = Italian-American Heritage Month ♦ October 9, 2017
- Puglia #7: The Salento Seduction Continues! October 2, 2017
- ♦ More Bordeaux…Merci, Uniworld ♦ September 21, 2017
- ♦ Bonjour from Bordeaux! ♦ September 17, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Local artists
Today we will meet a master sculptor from the Salento sub-region of Puglia. Today we will meet Renzo Buttazzo…
Meandering through the streets in Italian cities and villages, it’s not uncommon to see laundry gently fluttering in the breeze. Hanging from clothes lines on balconies, windows, patios, it’s one of my favorite photo subjects.Maybe it’s the memories of my … Continue reading