Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Countdown to Bon Voyage & Bonjour, Bordeaux! August 22, 2017
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Lazio
“Love and understand the Italians, for the people are more marvelous than the land.” —E. M. Forster When I started to write about the “face of Italy”, I realized that, for me, growing up in an Italian family and the … Continue reading
Il paese che muore, “the town that is dying”, is the rather bleak description of Civita di Bagnoregio. Judging solely by the throngs of visiting tourists one would hardly think that that is the case. However, it wasn’t from lack … Continue reading