Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
- ♦Sicily’s Remarkable Roman Villa del Casale♦ June 27, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Katarina Andersson
🍷 Katarina takes us back to Calabria where she visited Tenuta del Conte, a winery in Cirò Marina, managed by Mariangela Parrilla and owned by her family. 🍷Tenuta del Conte – A Winery in Calabria🍷 The last few years, I … Continue reading
🍷Today our Italian Wine Trails & Tales take us to Calabria, a region that, I would venture to say, very few of us have experienced. Let’s follow Katarina and learn more about the wines of this lesser known region of … Continue reading