Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
- search box:
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♦ Only in Liguria… ♦ April 25, 2017
- ♦ Only in Puglia… ♦ April 18, 2017
- ♥ Tire of Taormina? Never! ♥ April 4, 2017
- Feeling a Bit Fool-ish Today? A Tidbit about April Fool’s… April 1, 2017
- 🍷MORE Italian Wine Trail Tales with Wine Friends, Victoria & Samuele!🍷 March 28, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Genova
It’s late morning and we’ve had a wonderful stroll through the fascinating “caruggi” of historical Genova but, more sightseeing will have to wait, it’s time to think about lunch…and lunch today will be something very authentic, local and delicious because … Continue reading
I’ve been to a lot of local markets—it’s actually one of my favorite things to do in any city I’m visiting – but, I must say that I’ve not seen a market like the marvelous Mercato Orientale. The Mercato Orientale … Continue reading