Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ◊ In Search of Salvo in Sicily! (Montalbano, Of Course!) ◊ October 17, 2017
- ♦ October = Italian-American Heritage Month ♦ October 9, 2017
- Puglia #7: The Salento Seduction Continues! October 2, 2017
- ♦ More Bordeaux…Merci, Uniworld ♦ September 21, 2017
- ♦ Bonjour from Bordeaux! ♦ September 17, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Donnafugata
🍷Donnafugata Winery: Tradition and Inspiration Take Flight in Sicily When I knew I was going to be in Sicily in October, I wanted to have at least one formal wine tasting experience. I immediately reached out to Donnafugata located in … Continue reading