Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
- ♦Sicily’s Remarkable Roman Villa del Casale♦ June 27, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: Cucina Povera
And I’m not even Irish! Won’t you listen up and take a look?? Someone is Going to Be On the Air…… and That Someone is Me!!! Yours truly will be on the air & live in the studio of: “Around … Continue reading
Cucina povera, which can literally be translated as “poor kitchen”, is rich in tradition. With origins primarily in, but certainly not restricted to, southern Italy, cucina povera has humble beginnings rooted in a very simple way of life.