♥ Head Over HeelZ in Puglia!! ♥
La Dolce Vita Salento Style!!
Register TODAY for Fall 2018:
September 21 – September 30
Save Your Space TODAY!
♥ Early Bird Sweetheart Deal! ♥
Save Your Space TODAY!
Registration Deadline = July 1st!
Your Cost for This Fabulous ALL-INCLUSIVE Experience is Only:
$4075 USD per person (Double Occupancy)*
$4375 USD per person (Single Occupancy)*
(* based on payment by check, there is a surcharge for credit cards/PayPal)
(Based on Availability! Register NOW!!
♥ Early Bird Sweetheart Deal! ♥
Register by February 14th, 2018 &
$AVE $200 per person!
~ Everyone Who Registers Will Receive a Signed Copy of My Book, Victoria’s Travel TipZ Italian Style! ~
I’m Coming! How Do I Register?
- Deposit = $500 USD per person.
- The Deposit is NON-refundable and non-transferable. Cancellations must be made in writing to Victoria De Maio.
1. Pay by Credit Card or Bank Transfer:
- You can pay with a credit card or transfer funds from your checking account via PayPal. (You do not need a PayPal account.)
- When you send in your Puglia Registration Form- FALL 2018 and Puglia Terms & Conditions – FALL 2018 you will be invoiced for the Deposit which is due within 15 days of receipt.
- You will be invoiced for the Balance 75 days prior to departure (July 1, 2017).
- NOTE: There will be a surcharge for payments using PayPal/credit card. (Details on Registration Form.)
2. Pay by Check:
- Send in your check with your Puglia Registration Form- FALL 2018 and your Puglia Terms & Conditions – FALL 2018. You must pay the balance with a check as well in order to not pay the PayPal surcharge.
- You will be invoiced for the Balance 75 days prior to departure (July 1, 2018).
(Scroll Down for Details on What IS and What IS NOT Included)
* What’s Included and What Isn’t *
- 10 Days/ 9 nights at exclusive accommodations: A 4-5-Star Accommodation in Lecce (5 nights) and a charming restored masseria in the Salento countryside (4 nights).
- Transfers from/to Brindisi Airport.
- ALL meals are included: ALL breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Local wines with all lunches and dinners.
- ALL activities & sightseeing as outlined in the Daily Itinerary. Services of a private bi-lingual tour guide and your Tour Leader.
- Private transportation throughout your stay.
- WiFi, maid service, linens, amenities.
- Assistance with pre- and post- tour travel plans provided by Victoria.
- Transportation to Italy.
- RT airfare to Brindisi.
- Any meals, wine/refreshments, or activities not included in the Daily Itinerary.
- Gratuities. (See recommended guidelines in General Information below.)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended).
What is the nearest airport?
Brindisi, Italy (Airport code = BDS). Remember that your arrival date is Friday, September 21, 2018. If you are flying from the U.S., you need to make flight arrangements departing (no later than) on September 21. Your departure date is Sunday, September 30.
Once final payment is made, you will be asked to provide your travel arrangements.
Where are we staying?
A luxury accommodation in Lecce’s historical center.
A charming family-owned masseria in the countryside a few kilometers from Lecce .
Can I have my own room and bathroom?
Yes, single rooms are available but limited. All of the rooms are en-suite, i.e., they have their own bathrooms.
Do I need a passport/visa?
Yes, you will need a current passport for travel to Italy. Be sure it is valid for at least 6 months from your date of departure from Italy. No visas are required to visit Italy.
Who should I contact for more information?
Your hosts are:
U.S. – Victoria De Maio, postcardsfromvictoria(at)gmail(dot)com
Puglia – Ylenia Sambati, info(at)yltourpr(dot)com
How do I communicate with family/friends?
The accommodation in Lecce has telephones and free WiFi.
The Masseria has free WiFi (in public areas) and a computer for checking emails but no telephones.
In either case, be sure to check your data plan/make arrangements with your local cell phone provider before you leave..
What should I bring to wear?
In fall, the weather in Puglia should be temperate and comfortable. Bring comfortable clothing and layers. It’s crucial to have comfortable walking shoes. Look at the itinerary and pack accordingly.
Luggage Limitations! Each guest is limited to two (2) bags: one no larger than 25″ (rollaboard size) and one small duffle (in addition to a handbag).
Are there laundry facilities?
Laundry service is available for a surcharge. There is a washer (no dryer) at the masseria. (Clothes are hung dry in Italy.)
Should I bring cash and how much?
Italy uses the euro and although ATM’s are located at airports and towns, to avoid wasting precious time, I suggest that you do bring some euros with you upon arrival for gratuities, souvenirs, incidentals, etc. I recommend that you bring (at least) 300 EUR in small bills and change.
What if I have a special need?
Diet: If you have dietary restrictions, please be sure to indicate on the Registration Form so that the cooks can be advised in advance.
Medications/prescriptions: Please be sure to bring your medications and prescription.
Physical: Please note that traveling in Italy does involve walking and standing on hard and often uneven surfaces, stairs and paths which can be challenging for anyone with physical restrictions.
What about gratuities?
Gratuities are not included in the cost of your trip. When eating at a local trattoria or ristorante, you will be asked to leave a little grazie,1-2 euros per person. For local guides and drivers, 1-2 euros and 2-3 euros/day for cook(s) and maid(s) is recommended. Budget recommended: $75-$100USD (per person)