♥ LetZ Experience Seductive Sicily…Together! ♥
October 4 – 19, 2018
16 days and 15 Nights
♥ EARLY BIRD “Sweetheart” SPECIAL!! ♥
Register By February 14th and Save $250 per person
Save Your Space TODAY!
Your Cost for This Fabulous Experience is Only:
$5950 USD per person (Double Occupancy)*
$7150 USD per person (Single Occupancy)*
(* based on payment by check, there is a surcharge for credit cards/PayPal)
Based on Availability! Register NOW!!
Download Your Sicily 2018 Registration Form
A deposit of $750 is required to reserve your space on the tour. The deposit is non-refundable unless PostcardZ from Victoria is forced to cancel the tour.
( Tour will be cancelled if minimum of six (6) registrations is not received by March 25, 2018. )
There are a limited number of single rooms available (note that singles are full-sized doubles with single occupancy).
This tour is based on a MINIMUM of six (6) and MAXIMUM of twelve (12) guests.
Please download and send the Sicily 2018 Registration Form and Sicily 2018 Terms & Conditions along with your non-refundable deposit (if paying by check). If paying by credit card, you will be invoiced.
(Mailing and payment Instructions are on the Forms.)
♥ Early Bird Sweetheart Special ♥ will be deducted from your final payment.
√ What IS Included:
- Group airport transfers upon arrival in Palermo and departure from Catania. (See Important Information below. Please note arrival and departure time frames when booking your flights.)
- Private transportation in air conditioned vans throughout your stay with English speaking drivers.
- Fifteen (15) nights in 4-5 star luxury accommodations in the historical centers of Palermo, Ragusa, Siracusa and Taormina. (Details will be provided to registered guests.)
- Welcome aperitivo upon arrival at each deluxe lodging.
- Breakfast daily.
- Twelve (12) lunches and dinners featuring local cuisine.
- Local wines with all lunches and dinners.
- Two (2) wine tastings with lunch at family-owned wineries.
- La dolce vita tastings of Sicilian specialties including cannoli, granita, marzipan, and chocolate!
- A very special private cooking class and dining experience with wine and music.
- ALL activities & sightseeing as outlined in Highlights.
- Guided walks with English-speaking guides.
- Admissions to all museums and archeological sites included in the tour.
- Hotel city taxes.
- WiFi, maid service, linens, amenities.
- You will be accompanied by your tour leader, Victoria De Maio, and Sicily tour expert, Ciro Grillo (Sicily Routes).
- Assistance with pre- and post- tour travel plans provided by Victoria.
A Detailed Daily Itinerary (click here for Highlights) will be sent to registered guests 60 days prior to departure.
√ What is NOT Included:
- Transportation to Italy.
- RT airfare/transportation to/from Sicily.
- Any meals, wine/refreshments, or activities not mentioned under “What IS Included”.
- Optional boat excursions in Siracusa and Taormina (details will be provided to registered guests).
- Gratuities. (See recommended guidelines in Important Information below.)
- Travel insurance (highly recommended). Victoria will provide travel insurance information upon receipt of your Registration and Terms & Conditions Forms.
♦ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ♦
♦ What is the nearest airport?
Sicily airports and arrival/departure windows:
Arrival in Palermo Airport = Punta Raisi (PMO) on October 4 (Thursday):
Group airport pick up will be 11:00 am and 2:00 pm local time.
Please schedule your arrival accordingly.
Departure from Catania = Fontanarossa (CTA) on October 19 (Friday):
Group airport transfer will be scheduled to arrive in Catania 12:00 (NOON) LOCAL time.
Please schedule your departure accordingly allowing two (2) hours for check-in.
Once final payment is made, you will be asked to provide your travel arrangements.
♦ Where are we staying?
Luxury 4 -5 star accommodations in Palermo (4 nights), Ragusa (4 nights), Siracusa (3 nights), and Taormina (4 nights). Hotel details will be provided to registered guests.
♦ Luggage Limitations!
Each guest is limited to two (2) bags: one no larger than 25″ (roll-a-board size) and one small duffle (in addition to a handbag).
♦ Can I have my own room and bathroom?
Yes, single rooms are available but limited. All of the rooms are en-suite, i.e., they have their own bathrooms. (Note that single rooms are in double room accommodations.)
♦ Do I need a passport/visa?
Yes, you will need a current passport for travel to Italy. Be sure it is valid for at least 6 months from your date of departure from Italy. No visas are required to visit Italy.
♦ How do I communicate with family/friends?
The hotels have telephones and free WiFi.
In either case, be sure to check your data plan/make arrangements with your local cell phone provider before you leave..
♦ What should I bring to wear?
In fall, the weather in Sicily should be temperate and comfortable. Bring comfortable casual clothing and layers. It’s crucial to have comfortable walking shoes. Look at the itinerary and pack accordingly.
♦ Are there laundry facilities?
Laundry service is available at accommodations for a surcharge.
♦ Should I bring cash and how much?
Italy uses the euro and although ATM’s are located at airports and towns, to avoid wasting precious time, I suggest that you do bring some euros with you upon arrival for gratuities, souvenirs, incidentals, etc. I recommend that you bring (at least) €400 in small bills and change.
♦ What if I have a special need?
Diet: If you have dietary restrictions, please be sure to indicate on the Registration Form so that the cooks can be advised in advance.
Medications/prescriptions: Please be sure to bring your medication(s) and prescription(s).
Physical: Please note that traveling in Italy does involve walking and standing on hard and often uneven surfaces, stairs and paths which can be challenging for anyone with physical restrictions. There are also winding, curvy roads so it you have a tendency toward car sickness, bring appropriate medication.
♦ What about gratuities?
Gratuities are not included in the cost of your trip. For local guides, hotel staff and driver(s), the recommended budget is $125 -$150 USD (per person).
Download Your Sicily 2018 Registration Form
Who should I contact for more information?
Victoria De Maio, PostcardsfromVictoria@gmail.com
All guests will receive a complimentary copy of Victoria’s book: