Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
- search box:
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♦Sicily’s Remarkable Roman Villa del Casale♦ June 27, 2017
- ♦ San Ysidro Ranch: 5 Stars in My Backyard! ♦ June 20, 2017
- “Make Room for Daddy” June 17, 2017
- ♥ Traveling Like a Local with Locals in Puglia (Part 2) ♥ June 12, 2017
- ♥ Traveling Like a Local with Locals in Puglia (Part 1) ♥ May 31, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Category Archives: Trani
“There is no way to talk about this land without being aware one is in a legendary place.” – Roberto Cotraneo Despite her rich centuries old history and diverse cultural heritage (including being conquered and occupied or settled by Saracens, … Continue reading