Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- Spanish Garden Inn: My Heavenly Stay-cation in the Heart of Santa Barbara August 8, 2017
- ♦ Floating in Luxury with Uniworld…♦ July 31, 2017
- Romeo Viganotti: A Sweet Legacy in Genoa July 18, 2017
- ♦Let’s Go Shopping at a Supermercato in Italy♦ July 11, 2017
- ♦Sicily’s Remarkable Roman Villa del Casale♦ June 27, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Category Archives: Basilicata
🍷 Find out how my friend, fellow blogger and lover of all things Italian, Marilyn, not only learned about and became an enthusiastic fan and supporter of The Winefathers but, visited her Wine Family in Basilicata… 🍷 🍷Join the Wine … Continue reading
♥ More Precious Moments, Indelible Memories… ♥ “The Face of Italy” was a very personal post, not only about my own Italian-American roots but, about the lovely people of Italy that I have been so very fortunate to meet in … Continue reading
“La Città Nella Roccia”—The Town Carved Out of RockNestled in the “arch” of the boot between Puglia and Campania, Basilicata was, until recently, a lesser known and less visited region of Italy. However, with the surge in popularity of Matera … Continue reading