♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #9 Some Things Never Change &
#10 Why You Came to Italy in the First Place ♦
We travel for many reasons – to experience, enjoy, and learn about other cultures and ways of life. Doubtless, Italy is at the top of many lists. Dreamy photos and Hollywood stereotypes perpetuate the romantic image as well as the stereotypes.
For those and many other reasons, I feel that it’s important to prepare you for the real and authentic Italy…
It’s important to keep in mind…
- Time-honored traditions are still observed. (p. 61)
- Observe and enjoy… (p. 62)
- Yes, there will be tourists…after all, isn’t that what you are? (p. 66)
- Leave your expectations at home! (p. 66)
- Experience, don’t judge or compare… (p. 67)
- Immerse in the local lifestyle. (p. 62)
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T! About those rude tourists… (p. 67)
- Where is la dolce vita (the sweet life)? (p. 65)
♥ Take Me with You to Italy! Get YOUR Copy Today! ♥
Order YourPaperback Copy on Amazon!Order YourKindle Version on Amazon!
“Io sono Italiano – I’m Italian, and I have to say that this book is pretty spot on. I currently live in Rome andI generally don’t trust travel tip books about traveling to italy as – believe me – 80% of them are packed with stereotypes…The tips are spot on, and Victoria’s way of sharing them is funny and entertaining, making things simple to learn.”
Massimo Burgio, Social Media & Networking Expert
Three unique, authentic and simply fabulous itineraries: Puglia, Sicily, the Italian RivieraOR let’s design YOUR custom Italy experience!
♦ ♦ ♦
Coming Next: ♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: Summary & ExpertZ ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
Are these TipZ helpful? Please share your feedback and experiences.