♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #8 Safety & Well-Being♦
Don’t believe everything you “hear” but always practice personal safety and pay attention at all times – and that means before you leave home – so that it’s a habit.
This and many More TipZ to stay safe and not be sorry!
- You need a valid passport (6 months from the date you depart Italy). (p. 57)
- Make copies of your passport and all ID’s, credit cards, emergency contacts, etc. (p. 58)
- Do not carry your passport while sightseeing. (p. 58)
- Travel insurance? Yes!
- NEVER leave any belongings unattended. (p. 58)
- Don’t burden yourself with bulky luggage, bags, etc. (p. 59)
- Ladies – wear a cross-body purse. (p. 59)
- Gents – never put your wallet or valuables in back pockets. (p. 59)
- Blend in! (p. 60)
- Watch yourself in crowds. (p. 60)
♥ Take Me with You to Italy! Get YOUR Copy Today! ♥
Order YourPaperback Copy on Amazon!Order YourKindle Version on Amazon!
Three unique, authentic and simply fabulous itineraries: Puglia, Sicily, the Italian RivieraOR let’s design YOUR custom Italy experience!
♦ ♦ ♦
Coming Next: ♦Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #9 Some Things Never Change & #10 Why You Came to Italy in the First Place ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
Are these TipZ helpful? Please share your feedback and experiences!