♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #6 Seeing Italy’s Sites &
#7 Getting Converted ♦
After all, Italy has more UNESCO designated sites than any other country – it is culturally rich but the reality is you simply cannot see and do it all…
This and many More TipZ to get the most of your sightseeing…
- Plan ahead! Don’t over book yourself! (p. 50)
- Yes, popular cities and sites will be crowded. (p. 50)
- How to avoid long lines and disappointment… (p. 50-51)
- Invest in passes and local tour guides. (p. 50)
- Observe local rules and restrictions – please! (p. 52)
The numbers game! Dates, addresses,etc. are written differently – it’s a good idea to familiarize yourself …
This and many More TipZ to avoiding conversion mistakes…
- Learn to read time according to the 24-hour clock. (p. 55)
- Centigrade vs. Fahrenheit (p. 56)
- Money matters: converting to euros. (p. 56)
- Basic metric measurements. (p. 56)
- You will need a converter for any of your devices. (p. 56)
♥ Take Me with You to Italy! Get YOUR Copy Today! ♥
Order Your Paperback Copy on Amazon!
Order Your Kindle Version on Amazon!
“Victoria De Maio’s spirit and passion for Italy shines through in her book with the lighthearted title, “Victoria’s Travel Tipz Italian Style.” Lightweight, humorous, and easy to read and understand, it is an entertaining way for anyone truly interested in the real Italy to become familiar with the country and its people.
What surprised me most about this book was how she thought of everything – and I mean everything – one really needs to know while staying as a guest in Italy.”
Kathryn Occhipinti, author, “Conversational Italian for Travelers”
Three unique, authentic and simply fabulous itineraries: Puglia, Sicily, the Italian Riviera OR let’s design YOUR custom Italy experience!
♦ ♦ ♦
Coming Next: ♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #8 Safety & Well-Being ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
Are these TipZ helpful? Please share your feedback and experiences!