♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #5 Getting Around ♦
This is my second longest Chapter and for good reason. Whether it’s on foot, riding the trains, grabbing a taxi or driving, you will have to get around… and getting around in Italy has its own rules!
This and many More TipZ about Getting Around such as…
- In general – forget “rules” and queues! (p. 42)
- Get and use really good maps and directions. (p. 42)
- Always carry the name/address/contact info of your accommodation. (p. 42)
- Be prepared to walk a LOT! (p. 42)
- Pay attention and watch your step… (p. 43)
- Train travel is common and efficient. (p. 45)
- Learn “train lingo” and protocol, and how to read the arrival/departure board. (p. 45)
- Driving? Again, forget the rules at home. (Oh, and good luck!) (p. 47)
- Always lock your car and stash your belongings in the trunk. (p. 48)
♥ Take Me with You to Italy! Get YOUR Copy Today! ♥
Order Your Paperback Copy on Amazon!
Order Your Kindle Version on Amazon!
“How I wish I had read this book before my first trip to Italy! A lovely guide book filled to the brim with practical tips to make sure your Italian adventures are informed, safe and enjoyable.”
JoAnn Locktov, author, Dream of Venice
Three unique, authentic and simply fabulous itineraries: Puglia, Sicily, the Italian Riviera OR let’s design YOUR custom Italy experience!
♦ ♦ ♦
Coming Next: ♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #6 Seeing Italy’s Sites and
#7 Getting Converted ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
Are these TipZ helpful? Please share your feedback and experiences!