♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #3 Spending & Shopping and
#4 Connecting & Communicating ♦
A few tipZ about shopping and supporting the local artisan community, a little savvy about the currency (euros), ATMs, credit cards, and your cellular plan as well as learning a few words will greatly enhance your experience…
This and many More TipZ about Spending & Shopping such as…
- Budget your travels in euros (€). (p. 31)
- YES! Get euros before you leave home. (p. 32)
- Cash is always preferred and will often get you a discount. (p. 32)
- Many stores/shops still close in the afternoons and re-open late afternoon/early morning. (p. 34)
- ATM’s are common but check with your bank about possible fees. (p. 33)
Made in Italy – beware of cheap imitations, knock-offs and street vendors – support local artisans! (p. 35)
This and many More TipZ about Connecting & Communicating such as…
- Check with your cellular carrier before leaving home. (p. 38)
- Wi-Fi is everywhere and is usually free. (p. 38)
- Everyone does NOT speak English – learn a few words. (p. 39)
(See my Appendix of Helpful Words & Phrases p. 81)
♥ Take Me with You to Italy! Get YOUR Copy Today! ♥
Order Your Paperback Copy on Amazon!
Order Your Kindle Version on Amazon!
“Victoria’s advice is concise and accurate. You can find bigger, more comprehensive guides when looking for specific hotels, etc. But as far as an overview of details of traveling through the Bel Paese, you can’t do better than this.”
Rick Zullo, author, “Live Like an Italian”
Three unique, authentic and simply fabulous itineraries: Puglia, Sicily, the Italian Riviera OR let’s design YOUR custom Italy experience!
♦ ♦ ♦
Coming Next: ♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #5 Getting Around ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
Are these TipZ helpful? Please share your feedback and experiences.