♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #2 Sleeping & Creature Comforts ♦
Choosing and deciding where you stay and those other “creature comforts” can definitely make your travels memorable…but we want them to be pleasant memories!
This and many More TipZ about Sleeping & Creature Comforts such as…
- Especially in the cities, rooms may be smaller than you’re used to… (p. 26)
- If you need an elevator, be sure they have one. (p. 26)
- You will be required to show your passport at check-in. (p. 27)
- When you book your accommodation, be sure you check if the rates are quoted in euros or USD. (p. 27)
- All lodgings charge a per diem city tax which will often have to be paid in cash. (p. 27)
- Faucets may be labeled C and F: C is NOT Cold, it’s “Caldo”= HOT, F is “Freddo” = Cold
- That fixture next to the toilet is a bidet. (p. 29)
- The delicate matter of finding a toilette/WC in public? (Read p. 29)
- ALWAYS carry tissues/wipes, etc. (p. 30)
♥ Take Me with You to Italy! Get YOUR Copy Today! ♥
Order Your Paperback Copy on Amazon!
Order Your Kindle Version on Amazon!
“This is the perfect guide for anyone planning a trip to Italy.”
Margie Miklas, author of My Love Affair with Italy
Three unique, authentic and simply fabulous itineraries: Puglia, Sicily, the Italian Riviera OR let’s design YOUR custom Italy experience!
♦ ♦ ♦
Coming Next: ♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #3 Spending & Shopping and
#4 Connecting & Communicating ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
Are these TipZ helpful? Please share your feedback and experiences!