♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #1 Eating – Food Rules ♦
This just happens to be the longest chapter in the book with over 100 tipz!
For example… everyone loves Italian food but, did you know that much of the food that you think is Italian, you won’t find in Italy? Three examples are: fettuccine Alfredo, “Italian” salad dressing and veal or chicken parmigiana.
This and many More Food Rules TipZ such as…
- A bar is not a “bar”! It’s where you get a caffè or quick snack. (p. 17)
- Do as the Italians do – get used to standing… (P. 18)
- Yes, the menus may be only in Italian! (p. 16)
- Don’t dip your bread in olive oil. (p.14)
- Never sprinkle cheese on seafood! (p. 14)
- Be adventurous and try local, regional specialties. (p. 16)
- Local markets – look but non toccare (don’t touch)! p. 23
- Need a coffee break? Learn a few Italian Caffè Culture Basics before you order that cappuccino after lunch (uhoh, a no-no!) (p. 20)
- If you order a latte, you will get milk! (p. 20)
- If you order un caffè, you will get an espresso! (p. 20)
- Meal times may be around your normal bed time! (p. 15)
♥ Take Me with You to Italy! Get YOUR Copy Today! ♥
Order Your Paperback Copy on Amazon!
Order Your Kindle Version on Amazon!
“A must read for discovering and enjoying the Italian lifestyle.”
Ylenia Sambati, Puglia Expert, YLTOUR PR
Three unique, authentic and simply fabulous itineraries: Puglia, Sicily, the Italian Riviera OR let’s design YOUR custom Italy experience!
♦ ♦ ♦
Coming Next: ♦ Italy Travel TipZ BlitZ: #2 Sleeping & Creature Comforts ♦
♦ ♦ ♦
Are these TipZ helpful? Please share your feedback and experiences.