Welcome! I’m Victoria!
La dolce vita for me! And for you! Travel consultant, blogger, writer, tour leader & published author, I love sharing no-nonsense travel tips, advice and insights. Let's plan your next great trip, perhaps to Italy with me?!
Get PostcardZ Sent to YOU!
Receive My E-NewZletter! Subscribe Here!
- search box:
PostcardZ on Instagram! Click & Follow Me!
Join Me on Facebook!
In Case You Missed a Postcard!
- ♥ La Dolce Vita Meets La Joie de Vivre! ♥ March 20, 2017
- 🍷MORE Italian Wine Trail Tales…with Tom!🍷 March 15, 2017
- International Women’s Day is March 8th! #BeBoldforChange March 7, 2017
- ♦ An Elegant Afternoon in Florence ♦ March 6, 2017
- 🍷MORE Italian Wine Trail Tales…Piedmont with Penny🍷 March 1, 2017
TweetZ! @LaDolceVita4MeMy Tweets
Tag Archives: YLTours
Did You Know that More Olive Oil Comes from Puglia than from Any Other Region in Italy? Puglia’s relationship with olive trees dates back 2700 years. 50-60 million trees (no one knows for sure) – including ancient, gnarled trees, called … Continue reading
I’m not sure why so much that I write about centers around food (hmmmm…), but I’m especially fond of visiting Italy’s food markets and the friendly (and hard working) artisans who proudly display and offer their local produce, delicacies, and … Continue reading