Register TODAY for Spring or Fall 2018!
May 29 – June 7
September 21 – 30
♥ Early Bird Sweetheart Deal! ♥
Register by February 14th and $AVE $200 per person!
* All-Inclusive * Cooking Classes * Wine Tasting * Sightseeing * Guided Walks * Artisans Visits * Private Transfers & Transportation * Olive Oil Tasting * Free Time and Fun Time! *
* And So Much MORE! *
Victoria De Maio, PostcardZ from Victoria
Tour Leader, Travel Advisor, Blogger, Writer, Published Author & Lover of All Things Italian
Yle Sambati, YLTOUR PR
Puglia Travel Expert, Tour Organizer & Leader
We will stay in a luxurious 5-star accommodation in the heart of historic Lecce and in the spacious and gracious masseria, a beautifully renovated farmhouse in the countryide. Enjoy and immerse in the Salento lifestyle! Enjoy the company of friends and make new friends in this cozy and hospitable setting.
We’ll enjoy fresh, organic Pugliese cuisine and wine tastings daily. Yes, wine will be an important part of our time together! Meals will be in local traditional ristorantes or prepared just for us (and sometimes by us!) in the large kitchen at the Masseria. We will eat how and where the locals eat!
Visiting ancient and historic sites, we’ll learn about the local culture, traditions, and lifestyle of this spectacular region of southern Italy. And then, of course, there are the gorgeous beaches and crystal clear blue waters…and so much more!
Ahh, I can hardly wait, can you? So, let’s go! Andiamo!
- Spend 10 days and 9 nights in fabulous Puglia – the heel of Italy’s boot.
- Travel with a small group (maximum of 12 guests).
- Airport transfers to and from Brindisi Airport.
- Bi-lingual hosts and guides.
- Stay in fabulous, luxury accommodations including: 5-star accommodation in Lecce and a masseria located in the heart of the Salento countryside.
- Meals lovingly prepared at the masseria by Mamma Giulia or at local family-run trattorie.
- Cooking classes featuring local, organic ingredients and local mums.
- Wine tasting at every meal.
- Artisan olive oil and cheese tasting.
- Visit historic and charming Lecce, Otranto, Gallipoli, Otranto, Ostuni, the Itria Valley with its famous trulli, and more! (Itineraries may vary slightly.)
- Sightseeing and excursions including a wine tour and guided walking tours.
- Enjoy learning about local crafts from local artisans.
- Relaxed pace.
- Free time to enjoy the pool, take a bike ride, read a book, take a walk, relax or just indulge in la dolce far niente (sweet doing nothing!)
After all, you do like surprises, don’t you?
Mark Your Calendars for 2018 Dates!
♥ Sweetheart Savings! ♥
Register by February 14th & $AVE!
Questions? Contact Victoria