Is it possible to travel solo in a small group and enjoy all of the benefits of independent travel? You bet!!!
Traveling in a small group can be the best of all travel experiences, especially for the solo traveler, and here are 10 reasons why!
- You don’t have a partner or friend to travel with but you don’t want to travel alone.
(Or your partner or friend doesn’t want to and can’t do what you want to do.)
- You enjoy traveling with other like-minded, fun people, i.e., people who share your interests and passions BUT the idea of traveling with a huge busload of “tourists” is a turn off!
- You’re a foodie, wine lover, and/or art and history buff and either: You have ALWAYS wanted to go to Italy or you love Italy and want to see a different region.
- You want to do and see a lot but at a comfortable pace– you want to enjoy what you do and see! You don’t want to go on a “tour” where you are hustled on and off buses, in and out of sites and shuttled hither and yon.
- You want an authentic experience, not a touristy one. You want to eat, drink, see and immerse in the “real” Italy like and with locals.
- You want lots of personal contact and attention, i.e., you want to be pampered.
- You don’t want to unpack, pack, move and change accommodations every few days!
- You want an affordable, good value and NO $ surprises!
You have a vacation budget and you want to know how much it’s going to cost before you go.
- You have always wanted to go to/back to Italy but don’t want to hassle with planning. You want to just show up and have a marvelous time.
- You want to celebrate a milestone event (birthday? anniversary?) with friends and/or family but you don’t want to plan or host it!
These are not “tours”! They are unforgettable unique boutique experiences!
There’s still time to join us for YOUR trip of a lifetime!
Space Limited! Register for and $SAVE$!
Contact Victoria & Let’s Plan YOUR Trip to Italy!